Angular combines declarative templates, dependency injection, solid end-to-end tooling, and an integrated set of best practices to solve development challenges. Because of their functionalities, web frameworks often get confused with libraries, but they’re different in scope.
Join our Community
If you want to learn the framework that will give you the best odds of landing a job in 2021, your best bet is still React, and has been since 2017. React is mentioned in 47.6% of the listings which mention a common front-end framework, Angular picks up 41.2%, and Vue. js trails at 11.2%.
Let’s examine the 5 best JS frameworks for front-end development in 2022. If you’re a beginner developer or junior developer, I recommend you to start with react because it’s easier to learn than angular and gives you plenty of job opportunities. Another advantage of learning react is that you can easily and quickly learn react native to build mobile apps. Ask a developer which JS framework to learn first and you’re likely to hear React.js mentioned in the same breath as Vue . According to programming Q&A forum Stack Overflow, jobs targeting developers with React skills rose over 150 percent on their job boards between 2015 and 2016.
Regardless, React maintains very high satisfaction rates from users and is usually the top choice for developers looking to expand their skill set. React users cite the great community, many open-source options, and the wealth of emerging job opportunities.
- In 2016 the angular team completely rewrote angular and released angular 2 which had nothing in common with the previous version of angular.
- Developed by a former Google Engineer, Vue is a lightweight framework that has an architecture focused on declarative rendering and component composition.
- Angular is a full-blown framework or a complete solution because of this it has a steep learning curve.
- But since we expect it to grow — keep an eye on it in the coming years.
Build a Cryptocurrency Tracker with Next.js and Apollo GraphQL
How much ReactJS developer earn?
Reactjs Developer salary in India ranges between ₹ 2.0 Lakhs to ₹ 14.0 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 5.4 Lakhs. Salary estimates are based on 1.2k salaries received from Reactjs Developers.
- For folks who are more interested in back-end development, then it’s “Node.js all the way,” Jiwon says.
- React can be added directly to HTML pages, after which it can be expanded throughout the page or limited to specific interactive widgets.
- They provide you with libraries, documentation, and resources that you can use to write elegant, performant digital experiences.
- It offers features that allow you to extend HTML vocabulary for your application.
Which User Interface should you use?