Hiring from a different country or time zone ensures the development work goes on round the clock and the project is completed in a shorter timespan. Statistics say that a React developer in the US earns at least more than $90,000 annually. Enterprise applications involve high-performing servers and large user data, and hence they need more maintenance. Hourly Rate $55 per hour C2C Please send me your best candidates. Try another search query or take our salary survey to get a personalized salary report for your job title. This will save time for both the parties as you can move on to the next opportunity if the candidate does not seem suitable to the salary structure. The employee retention rate for remote workers tends to be higher.
- Some popular names include Netflix, Dropbox, Facebook, BBC, Yahoo Mail, etc.
- Unsurprisingly, this competitiveness boosts salaries around the world.
- You can get detailed information about ReactJS developer salaries in other countries on the internet.
- When it comes to finding information about React developer jobs and prospective salaries, Indeed is one of the least granular yet reliable sources.
- It is considered less detailed since it does not provide options for technical language and seniority.
- For example, according to ZipRecruiter, a junior React developer in the US takes home an average annual salary of $87,500.
- This guide will help you choose the right skill level and location for hiring so that you may pay a fair salary to your ReactJS developer.
- For this reason, senior React developers tend to command salaries on the higher end of the scale compared to junior or entry-level React developers.
This role has a salary range of $60,000 -$80,000 dependent on experience, this can also be increased for a … So much so that most professionals opt to avoid the conversation altogether. However, failure to negotiate the salary you desire, require, or deserve can leave you feeling bitter before you even start your new role. Similarly, not getting a pay increase after a significant amount of time does not help anyone. The primary focus of React developers is to create user interface components. Additionally, they should ensure that these components, as well as the whole applications, are well-developed and easy to maintain. What your skills are worth in the job market is constantly changing.
Other factors increasing pay
According to the platform, the average React developer salary equals $91,000 per year . React developers make around $73,691 to $111,919 on average in the US, depending on experience, location, skills, and other factors. In this process, you’ll be able to understand whether to hire a remote worker, freelancer, or in-house developer. This also helps the developer to understand how to utilize their skills and experience for the project. The company size somewhat tips the experience scale when it comes to hiring developers. Large companies like Google, Netflix, etc., are likely to pay a higher salary compared to smaller or newer companies. From the analysis, it is clear that projections from each platform vary.
The salary of a React Developer is determined by a number of factors, including education, experience, and job location. In this article, we will take a closer look at how these factors impact salary. Hire from Uplers to get access to pre-screened, qualified professionals from around the world to find the right talent for your project without doing any legwork yourself. So, you skip sourcing steps, stick to your budget, remain industry compliant and free from post-hiring responsibilities with the Uplers advantage.
The most recent data shows that the average yearly salary for a junior React developer in the US with less than 1 year of experience is $77,615. On the other hand, mid-level React developers with 1-3 years of experience earn an average of $81,765 per year. Finally, senior React developer positions for professionals who have 4-6 years of experience attract an annual salary of $93,932 in the US.
In general, the more years you spend working as a React developer, the more you can expect to earn. Here’s how experience can impact your React developer salary, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics and the National Compensation Survey. Is one of the best and most efficient platforms to help you find the right React developer for your project. You simply share your requirements and budget, and Uplers will shortlist talented candidates who can be the right fit for your business.
How much does a React Developer in Web3 make?
Based on the data available, the React developer base salary ranges between $55,000 and $127,000. Specifically, the average annual junior React developer salary in the US starts at $55,000. In contrast, the mid-level React developer salary stands at $83,000.
- 7.4 million live websites that have been built using this library.
- React is simple, easy to learn, flexible, and integrates with other technologies.
- React development is equally in demand in other countries around the world.