Webopedia is an online information technology and computer science resource for IT professionals, students, and educators. Webopedia focuses on connecting researchers with IT resources that are most helpful for them. Webopedia resources cover technology definitions, educational guides, and software reviews that are accessible to all researchers regardless of technical background. This glossary contains definitions related to customer data analytics, predictive analytics, data visualization and operational business intelligence.
- Artificial intelligence is a wide-ranging branch of computer science in which…
- Other definitions are related to the strategies that business intelligence professionals, data scientists, statisticians and data analysts use to make data-driven decisions.
- Each definition is written using everyday language, to make technical terms and advanced concepts easy to understand.
- I think there are encouraging developments in technology that are permitting developed countries to ‘do more with less’, and increasing incentives to do so.
- Roll-out of the new technology has been dogged by technical problems and secrecy.
- Learn different types of networks, concepts, architecture and design.
Privacy compliance is a company’s accordance with established personal information protection guidelines, specifications or … Data masking is a method of creating a structurally similar but inauthentic version of an organization’s data that can be used …
How to Create a Website Shortcut on Your Desktop
Virtual network functions are virtualized tasks formerly carried out by proprietary, dedicated hardware. Videos continue to dominate as more people are watching them than ever before. Video marketing offers various ways for companies to boost their brand and connect with customers. Fist to five Fist to five, or fist of five, is a consensus-building technique used by Agile software development teams to poll team members and come to an … Business sustainabilityBusiness sustainability, also known as corporate sustainability, is the management and coordination of environmental, social and financial demands …
Salesforce, Inc. is a cloud computing and social enterprise software-as-a-service provider based in San Francisco. Search or browse for definitions related to the procurement, implementation and management of line of business software applications that are vital to running an enterprise. TechTerms.com is a free online dictionary of computer and Internet terms. Each definition is written using everyday language, to make technical terms and advanced concepts easy to understand.
Test your GCP smarts with this quiz drawn from McGraw Hill’s exam prep guide. While not a new concept, the term ‘quiet quitting’ has recently gained popularity on social media as some employees reject the hustle culture and set job boundaries. Software testingSoftware testing is the process of assessing the functionality of a software program. (n.) A video format used in videoconferencing systems that easily supports both… Artificial intelligence is a wide-ranging branch of computer science in which…
Is there a computer dictionary?
Our new Computer Dictionary is one of the most complete information technology reference and educational apps for defining computer, Internet, multi-media, and telecom terms. We regularly update the dictionary terms with definitions and lists.
Techopedia™ is your go-to tech source for professional IT insight and inspiration.
Roll-out of the new technology has been dogged by technical problems and secrecy. Cleaner technologies are being developed to cut pollution from coal-burning power plants. The new cars will be energy efficient, environmentally friendly and technologically advanced. Although the technology originated in the UK, it has been developed in the US.
- Pomodoro TechniqueThe Pomodoro Technique is a time management method based on 25-minute stretches of focused work broken by five-minute breaks.
- The fast pace of technology presents enormous implications for sustainable business development.
- But farm size does not appear to explain differences in yields and net returns when the technology is adopted.
- People from this region have produced a relatively small number of music technology-related publications.
- Talent acquisition is the strategic process employers use to analyze their long-term talent needs in the context of business …
- Test your GCP smarts with this quiz drawn from McGraw Hill’s exam prep guide.
- Webopedia is an online information technology and computer science resource for IT professionals, students, and educators.
Authentication refers to the process of identifying an individual, usually based on… Evidence was found, however, to suggest that full adopters of the technology had more profitable farms than partial adopters. Most of the women were casual workers working, typically, with low capital investment in tools and technology. There exist practical difficulties of actually implementing technology transfers, however. Through technology, the phonograph both circumvented and reinforced the cultural hierarchy present in live musical performance.
Collocations with technology
More examples There were huge advances in aviation technology during the Second World War. Talent acquisition is the strategic process employers use to analyze their long-term talent needs in the context of business … Product development, also called new product management, is a series of steps that includes the conceptualization, design, …
The use of scientific knowledge to solve practical problems, especially in industry and commerce. A data clean room is a technology service that helps content platforms keep first person user data private when interacting with … A data clean room is a technology service that helps content platforms keep first person user data private when interacting with advertising providers. Definitions used in data center management, including hardware, virtualization and cloud computing.